POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Local rotations : Local rotations Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:12:45 EDT (-0400)
  Local rotations
From: gregjohn
Date: 8 Aug 2006 17:05:00
Message: <web.44d8fc1ca05d1ece40d56c170@news.povray.org>
I have an application (an engineering question at work!) where I have to
create a simulation based on rotation of vectors.  The only problem is that
it's a specifically defined Euler system where each subsequent rotation is
done on the "local", not the "universal" axis of the cube.

My head keeps exploding when I try to grasp how to do this in povray.

Any tips (especially references with visual clues)?  thanks in advance.